- The Grotto – Drayton Arms Theatre, London (composer and sound designer)
- Help! We Are Still Alive – Seven Dials Playhouse, London (sound designer)
- Thrill Me – Jermyn Street Theatre, London (sound designer) 2022 OFFIE NOMINATION
- Bard from the Barn – Barn Theatre, Cirencester (composer)
- Macbeth, The Shakespeare Project, Kent (composer and sound designer)
- The Collectors of Screams, Pleasance Theatre, London (composer and sound designer)
- The House of Yes, The Hope Theatre, London (composer and sound designer) 2019 STANDING OVATION AWARD WINNER – OUTSTANDING THEATRICALITY
- Enron – Putney Theatre Company (sound design)
- The Orange Peel – Drayton Theatre, London (composer and sound designer)
- Thrill Me – The Hope Theatre, London (sound designer)
- The Lesson – The Hope Theatre, London (sound designer and composer) 2018 OFFIE NOMINATION
- Jekyll & Hyde – White Bear Theatre, Germany (sound designer and composer)
- Something, Something Lazarus – Kings Head Theatre, London (composer)
- The View from Nowhere – Park Theatre, London (composer)
- Checkpoint Chana – Finborough Theatre, London (sound designer)
- April in Paris – English Theatre, Hamburg (composer)
- Questions of Terrorism and Repression – Lion and Unicorn Theatre, London (composer)
- Two Gentlemen of Verona – White Bear Theatre, Germany (composer)
- Julie Andrews Ate My Calvins – ICA, London / Green Room, Manchester (composer, sound designer)
- Songs From A Road Movie – Axis Arts Centre, Cheshire (composer, sound designer)
Film, Games and Audio
- WorkJoy Jam – podcast (composer)
- Story Conversations – podcast (composer)
- Sportsister – podcast (composer)
- The Shakespeare Project Macbeth – short film (composer)
- The Monarch Papers – various video and interactive game content (composer, sound designer)
- Luke Orrin – animation showreel (composer)
- Ackerly Green Publishing – podcast (composer, editor and sound designer)
- The Offbeat Route – podcast (composer)
- Growniversity – online training library (composer, sound editor)
- Grow the People – podcast (sound editor)
- Black Swan – corporate marketing video (composer)
Conference and Awards
- Eversheds Sutherland Global Partner Conference – various themes, stings, and walk-on music (composer)
- Edelman Global Conference – various videos, stings and walk-ons (composer, editor)
- IATA – annual conference and awards (composer, editor)
“Where Arrowsmith whips in some tutti the result is complex and outstandingly rich harmony work that just adds to the already impressive quality of writing.”
“Something Something Lazarus is something unusual, something unique, and bodes well for the future of musical theatre in the UK.”
- Theatre Composition // Composing both live and recorded music for plays and musicals. Recent work includes musical Something, Something Lazarus at The King’s Head, London and Macbeth for The Shakespeare Project, Kent.
- Theatre Sound // Crafting and recording sound effects and soundscapes for plays and musicals. Recent work includes productions at The Hope Theatre, London. The House of Yes and also The Lesson, which won me an Off-West End Award nomination for Sound Design.
- Brands and Events // Creating sound logos, environments and musical identities for brands. Building stings, transitions and supporting music for award ceremonies, corporate events and conferences. Recent clients include Edelman and IATA.
- Interactive Games // Composing and producing music and sound content for games and interactive digital content. Recent projects include the year-long interactive game The Monarch Papers for Ackerly Green Publishing, New York.
- Film and Video // Scoring and producing music for film and broadcast video. Projects have included Darren Doherty’s short film The Shakespeare Project: Macbeth and Grow the People’s online development series.
- Sound Design // Building sound design presets for assorted hardware and software synthesizers and samplers. Creating samples and sound sources for use by other sound designers.